Aries are the leaders of the pack, first in line to get things going. Whether or not everything gets done is another story, an Aries prefers to initiate instead of completing. Check out these other interesting Aries Traits.
- Aries is the first symbol of the Zodiac, the Ram. This indication covers the Equinox, March 21st, and the start of Spring. And Spring– with it’s energy of rebirth, as winter season ends and flowers flower– is the ideal example of energetic and freedom-loving Aries.
- Aries people are just like Aries the Ram, and on fire like their world, Mars. They pursue what they want. With their self-confidence and spirit, they make natural leaders, and unstoppable enemies in a battle versus tyranny.
- People born under Aries are positive, intelligent, and enthusiastic. They are driven to excel and attain, and like nothing better than to gather and influence a group to follow them on their mission. They look forward, and do not dwell on the past. They are also among the most extroverted of all the signs.
- On the negative side, Aries should take care of their weaknesses– selfishness, impatience, impulsiveness. Aries will defend exactly what he believes in, but he will also combat to be “the alpha male,” the leader of the pack. They also have the tendency to get caught up in beginning tasks without completing them. Never expect persistence, tact, or diplomacy from an Aries, and beware of their quick temper. They can get so caught up in the mission that they do not recognize the foolhardy mistakes they’re about to make.
- Aries make exceptional business owners; it’s a natural skill for somebody with such a strong focus on initiative and management. They flourish on obstacles and like to excel and win. They don’t react well when required to wait, and can have difficulty accepting advice.
- Aries is the first sign, the one that leads the Zodiac, and like their indication, those born Aries like to lead as well. They would never be content leaving their daring quest for a quiet and dull desk job.