Aquarius is the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation Aquarius. Aquarians basically possess strong and attractive personalities. Aquarius traits fall into two principle types: one shy, sensitive, gentle and patient; the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity.
Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions, though as they seek truth above all things, they are usually honest enough to change their opinions. However firmly held, if evidence comes to light which persuades them that they have been mistaken. They have a breadth of vision that brings diverse factors into a whole, and can see both sides of an argument without shilly-shallying as to which side to take.
Additional Aquarius traits include humane, frank, serious minded, genial, refined, sometimes ethereal, and idealistic, though this last quality is tempered with a sensible practicality. They are quick, active and persevering without being self-assertive, and express themselves with reason, moderation and sometimes, a dry humor.
- Aquarius, the water-bearer, is ruled by both Saturn and Uranus, and the two worlds offer Aquarians a distinct disposition. Thanks to Saturn, those born under this sign have a flair for being cool and level-headed. Uranus, on the other hand, directs them to be unconventional and distinct.
- Aquarius is a humanitarian, there’s no doubt about that. The Aquarian likes to make a distinction, or perhaps just spend lots of time discussing it, since they are also idealists and dreamers. They likewise have a style for logical thinking, which significantly helps to support their arguments.
- Aquarius hates hierarchies, and chooses not to be put on a pedestal. Their rational, analytical minds are best for logic and computer work. The locations they won’t do well in are “fuzzy” areas, like brokering deals or making sales. They much choose the hard and strong world of the computer, or the a lot more rewarding world of social work. Nothing frustrates them more than the concept of picking a profession exclusively for the money it uses.
- Sagittarius and Aquarius have something in common: a disregard for social good manners. While Sagittarius feels good manners are pesky little information he has little persistence for, Aquarians think good manners are elitist, or perhaps even hypocritical, and should have to be overlooked. They speak exactly what’s on their mind.
- Aquarius has a track record for being emotionally unsteady. They tend towards sensitivity, with a thin skin and sensitive mindset, specifically when slammed. Also, they have a deep-seated worry of rejection. Lots of Aquarians discover it simpler to compose their feelings rather than discuss them, and on paper, the sensitive and enthusiastic nature of Aquarius can shine past the cool and calm façade.
- Aquarians are the most attractive sign of the Zodiac. They likewise like bizarre colors, unusual accents, or intriguing design. This is Uranus’ impact, owning them to be distinct.
Aquarians are normally uncomfortable with showing too much emotion or becoming too attached to people or situations. They are also people who love their freedom, their greatest fear being placement in a box of one sort or another. If the water carrier in question is not careful, this can easily translate to a crippling fear of commitment. When it comes to love match astrology, Aquarians are best paired with other air signs, or alternatively with fire signs.
- Best Matches – Sagittarius, Libra and Gemini
- Worst Match – Virgo, Pisces, Scorpio